domingo, enero 19

JANUARY TRACKS '14

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

This is my first 2014 post. So excited! For that reason I'd like to start bringing the greatest new music before photoshoot pics, right?

Here we go!


Mako - Beam (Dannic Mix)                                                    




This is my favorite song! I just love when music makes me feel the way this track does: OUT OF THIS WORLD <3

No words but "Perfection".

Showtek ft. We Are Loud & Sonny Wilson - Booyah                               



So addicted to this song. Especially when I'm in the club. This one gets the party started anytime and everywhere.


Deorro - "Dechorro"                                                                



I've heard this track thanks to DJ KFC at OG Celebration party. One of the best shows I have ever been in my city. I never had the pleasure to be in one of their shows but now I reaaally like them. I hope to see them more often.



It's always good to be back. I'll post new things very soon.

Xoxo,
Jessica 





1 comentario:

  1. I have read so many posts concerning the blogger lovers however this post is in fact a nice paragraph, keep it up.


    Feel free to surf to my website - encumber

    ResponderEliminar